Thursday, May 23, 2013

... have been greatly exaggerated."

Well! It's been awhile. Sorry I've been out of touch, but there are some things you just can't change.

To those of you who wrote in support over the last couple of years--"Thank YOU!"  The thoughts, prayers, advice, and support. I can't tell you how tough it's been, and your kind words helped me see the light at the end of a dark tunnel.

So, what's next? They say "when life hand's you lemons...."  Let's just say I've got a lot of lemonade coming up for sale very soon.  Stay tuned!

"A married couple were driving down the freeway. The wife was driving, and the husband was in the passenger's seat. 
       
      The husband said, "I want a divorce." 
       
      The wife didn't say a word, she just pushed her foot on the accelerator a little and went about 10 more miles per hour faster. 
       
      Surprised at her silence, the husband said, "And I'm taking the kids." 
       
      The wife didn't say a word, she just pushed her foot on the accelerator a little and went about 10 more miles per hour faster. 
       
      Now bolder, the husband said, "AND I'm taking the house!" 
       
      The wife didn't say a word, she just pushed her foot on the accelerator a little and went about 10 more miles per hour faster. 
       
      Now giddy, the husband said, "AND I'm taking all of our savings and stocks and bonds!" 
       
      The wife didn't say a word, she just pushed her foot on the accelerator a little and went about 10 more miles per hour even faster. 
       
      Laughing now, the husband said, "HA! AND I'm not going to pay you any support!!!" 
       
      The wife didn't say a word, she just pushed her foot on the accelerator a little and went about 10 more miles per hour. 
       
      Out of ideas, the husband looked at his wife ih surprise and said, 'Well, don't you have anything to say????"
       
      The wife said, "No, I have all that I need." 
       
      Exasperated, the husband said, "What do you mean????  I'm asking for a divorce, I'm taking the kids, the house, our savings and stocks and bonds, and I'm not going to pay you support. What do you mean, you have all that you need???? 
     
      The wife said, "I have the air bag."




Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment